- 2W VHF/UHF ANALOG
Simple Yet Tough
- TOUGH & WATER RESISTANT *2
Built to take rough treatment in stride, the ProTalk has passed the demanding IP54/55 dust and water intrusion tests – both with and without the KMC-45 optional speaker microphone. It also meets or exceeds 11 stringent MIL-STD 8 10 C/D/E/F/G environmental standards, including “driven rain”.
- POWERFUL YET NATURAL SOUND OUTPUT
BTL audio amplifier for powerful 1-watt output.
Customize and Deploy
- SECOND PTT
Make use of the Second PTT PTT feature by giving different instructions to different staff as the radio allows the use of main channel plus another channel*1.
- SELECTABLE 7-COLOR LED
A large 7-color LED indicator on the top panel illuminates to notify multi-status functions. *1
Customize the radio programming one time and use the optional Cloning Cable to rapidly program groups of ProTalk radios with the same settings.
- Confidentiality in radio communications is a KENWOOD priority, and helping to maintain a high level of security in analog mode is a 16-code voice inversion scrambler.
Upgrade to Digital
- COMPATIBLE WITH DIGITAL AND ANALOG
This radio allows to upgrade to digital at a later time if you decide to transition from analog (requires license key). It enables to have dual mode NXDN digital and analog combined operation.
- ENHANCED AUDIO QUALITY
Based on decades of experience with professional and high quality audio products, the NX-P1000 can be customized to deliver the best digital audio to business radio users with various language backgrounds.
- DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY PROVIDES SUPERIOR CLARITY IN EXTENDED COVERAGE
As RF signal strength weakens with distance, analog reception becomes increasingly noisy. NEXEDGE - NXDN digital modulation technology improves audio recovery in fringe areas, thereby “effectively” increasing the usable coverage compared to analog. .
- • Voice Announcement • SCAN • VOX / Semi-VOX (headset required) *1
• Button Lock • Time-out Timer • Battery Saver*1 • Calling Alert • QT / DQT
• Compander • Adjustable Microphone Gain • Low Battery Warning
- *1: PC programming required.
*2: All interfaces must be fully sealed with approporiate covers or by designated genuine accessories.