- 5W VHF/UHF DIGITAL & ANALOG
Switchable Digital and Analog Dual Modes (Digital capable models)
- COMPATIBLE WITH DIGITAL AND ANALOG
The NX-P1000 portable radio allows the combination of analog and digital channels in the same zone. This gives you the ability to easily migrate to digital at your own pace, or operate more effectively in a mixed environment where groups of users have different needs or solutions.
- NXDN DIGITAL AIR INTERFACE
NEXEDGE radios employ NXDN, an FDMA digital air interface with AMBE+2™ voice coding technology, with forward error correction and unique filtering to obtain superior coverage even at weak RF signal strengths.
- ENHANCED AUDIO QUALITY
Based on decades of experience with professional and high quality audio products, the NX-P1000 can be customized to deliver the best digital audio to business radio users with various language backgrounds.
- DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY PROVIDES SUPERIOR CLARITY IN EXTENDED COVERAGE
As RF signal strength weakens with distance, analog reception becomes increasingly noisy. NEXEDGE - NXDN digital modulation technology improves audio recovery in fringe areas, thereby “effectively” increasing the usable coverage compared to analog.
Simple Yet Tough
- TOUGH & WATER RESISTANT *2
Built to take rough treatment in stride, the NX-P1000 has passed the demanding IP54/55 dust and water intrusion tests – both with and without the KMC-45 optional speaker microphone. It also meets or exceeds 11 stringent MIL-STD 8 10 C/D/E/F/G environmental standards, including “driven rain”.
- POWERFUL YET NATURAL SOUND OUTPUT
AMBE+2™ vocoder for natural audio with minimum delay; BTL audio amplifier for powerful 1-watt output.
Customize and Deploy
- SECOND PTT
Make use of the Second PTT feature by giving different instructions to different staff as the radio allows the use of main channel plus another channel*1.
- SELECTABLE 7-COLOR LED
A large 7-color LED indicator on the top panel illuminates to notify multi-status functions. *1
Customize the radio programming one time and use the optional Cloning Cable to rapidly program groups of ProTalk radios with the same settings.
- Confidentiality in radio communications is a KENWOOD priority, and helping to maintain a high level of security in analog mode is a 16-code voice inversion scrambler, while robust NXDN Digital 15 Bit encryption is available in digital mode.
- • Voice Announcement • SCAN • VOX / Semi-VOX (headset required) *1
• Button Lock • Time-out Timer • Battery Saver*1 • Calling Alert • QT / DQT
• Compander • Adjustable Microphone Gain • Low Battery Warning
• Intrinsically Safe Option
- *1: PC programming required.
*2: All interfaces must be fully sealed with appropriate covers or by designated genuine accessories