High Definition Recording & Wireless Link
Camera is equipped with 2.0 Megapixel Full Hi-Vision recording and provides easy data transfer to your smartphone through Wireless Link.
Dashboard Camera with Wireless LinkDRV-A301W
- 2 Megapixel Recording
- 12V & 24V Compatible
- Wireless Link
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in G-Sensor
- Parking Mode Recording
- 16GB microSD Included
- Quick Release
*Parking Mode Recording requires optional CA-DR1030 power cable
2 Megapixel Recording
2 Megapixel Recording provides High Resolution Recording
2 Megapixel High Definition recording captures clear video even while driving.
Capable of capturing a clear image of a license plate
HDR (High Dynamic Range) for Backlighting
Easily records clear images in dark or well lit settings without underexposing or overexposing the image.
Supports micro SDXC/SDHC
- microSDXC/SDHC card 8GB to 256GB supported.
- SD Card Recorded File Capacity
- 8GB Micro SD = 60 mins (1 minute x 60 recordings)
- 16GB Micro SD = 120 mins (1 minute x 120 recordings)
- 32GB Micro SD = 240 mins (1 minute x 240 recordings)
- 64GB Micro SD = 480 mins (1 minute x 480 recordings)
- 128GB Micro SD = 960 mins (1 minute x 960 recordings)
- 256GB Micro SD = 1920 mins (1 minute x 1920 recordings)
- *Based on default recording settings.
12V & 24V Compatible
Access Your Dash Cam Data Wirelessly
Wireless Link App
Easily share recorded videos directly to social media using the KENWOOD DASH CAM MANAGER smartphone application (iOS 9.0+ or Android 5.0.2+)
KENWOOD VIDEO PLAYER
The KENWOOD VIDEO PLAYER is a desktop software for displaying video recorded with this device. Simply download the installer from https://www.kenwood.com/cs/ce/, then install according to the on-screen instructions.
OS: Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 7*
*Windows 7 Service Pack 1 & Microsoft Visual C++must be installed.
OS: Apple Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later.
Enhanced Vehicle Monitoring & Protection
G-sensor & Built-in GPS
Parking Mode Recording
No cable to connect or disconnect from the dash cam.