High Definition Recording & Wireless Link
Camera is equipped with 2.0 Megapixel Full Hi-Vision recording and provides easy data transfer to your smartphone through Wireless Link.
Dashboard Camera with Wireless LinkDRV-A301W
- 2 Megapixel Recording
- 2.7" LCD Display
- Wireless Link
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in G-Sensor
- Parking Mode Recording
- 16GB microSD Included
- Quick Release
*Parking Mode Recording requires optional CA-DR1030 power cable
2 Megapixel Recording
2 Megapixel Recording provides High Resolution Recording
2 Megapixel High Definition recording captures clear video even while driving.
HDR (High Dynamic Range) for Backlighting
Easily records clear images in dark or well lit settings without underexposing or overexposing the image.
Supports micro SDXC/SDHC
- microSDXC/SDHC card 8GB to 256GB supported.
- SD Card Recorded File Capacity
- 8GB Micro SD = 60 mins (1 minute x 60 recordings)
- 16GB Micro SD = 120 mins (1 minute x 120 recordings)
- 32GB Micro SD = 240 mins (1 minute x 240 recordings)
- 64GB Micro SD = 480 mins (1 minute x 480 recordings)
- 128GB Micro SD = 960 mins (1 minute x 960 recordings)
- 256GB Micro SD = 1920 mins (1 minute x 1920 recordings)
- *Based on default recording settings.
12V & 24V Compatible
Access Your Dash Cam Data Wirelessly
Wireless Link App
Easily share recorded videos directly to social media using the KENWOOD DASH CAM MANAGER smartphone application (iOS 9.0+ or Android 5.0.2+)
KENWOOD VIDEO PLAYER
The KENWOOD VIDEO PLAYER is a desktop software for displaying video recorded with this device. Simply download the installer from https://www.kenwood.com/cs/ce/, then install according to the on-screen instructions.
OS: Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 7*
*Windows 7 Service Pack 1 & Microsoft Visual C++must be installed.
OS: Apple Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later.
Enhanced Vehicle Monitoring & Protection
G-sensor & Built-in GPS
Parking Mode Recording
No cable to connect or disconnect from the dash cam.