During Alexa setup process, our head unit name does not appear under Alexa app’s setup screen.
- Please ensure A2DP is connected between our head unit and the phone.
- Please ensure head unit is in Alexa source. Go to Alexa source by pressing the Alexa key on the head unit.
- On Alexa app, go to “All Devices” and make sure the head unit has not been setup before (if the head unit has been setup before, it cannot be setup again).
- Reboot the head unit by long-pressing on the “SRC” key. Then, repeat the setup process.
- Unpair Blueooth and restart the Bluetooth pairing process. After that, repeat the setup process.