- Class D 2-Channel Power Amplifier
- 80W x 2 @ 2 ohms (RMS)
- No Radio Flash Required
- Bypass Port For System Expansion
- Plug & Play Power, Speaker, & Input Wiring
- Speaker Level Input For HD OEM Radio or Any Aftermarket Receiver
- Input Sensitivity Adjustment
- High Efficiency Design Will Not Overload HD Electrical Systems
- 2-Year Warranty
No Radio Flash Required
This amplifier is tuned for the best performance with a stock Harley Davidson® or aftermarket radio.
Input Sensitivity Setting
The input sensitivity adjustment exists to be able to properly level match an aftermarket receiver’s output if the OEM Harley Davidson® radio has been replaced (otherwise, we would have just removed and pre-set it!).
With an OEM Harley Davidson® radio, the input sensitivity should be set at just past the halfway point for optimal sound as shown in the picture above.
**Note** With this setting, the OEM Harley Davidson® radio can be turned up to 3 “clicks” from its max volume before the radio begins to distort.
Bypass Port For System Expansion
Easily add additional amplifiers by connecting to the input/bypass harness.
Built-in Voltage Monitoring Circuit
Automatically turns off the amplifier when the battery
voltage drops below 10.5V
- 2006-2013 FLHX Street Glide
- 1998-2011 FLHTC Electra Glide Classic
- 1998-2013 FLHTCU Ultra Classic
- 2009-2013 FLHTCUG Tri Glide Ultra
- 1998-2011 FLHT Electra Glide Standard Fairing (with radio installed)
- 1998-2013 FLTR Road Glide*
- 2011-2013 Road Glide Ultra*
- This list is not conclusive. Products may fit additional bikes.
*CA-PLT98RG Mounting Plate Required
©2023 JVCKENWOOD Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
KENWOOD® and eXcelon® are registered trademarks of JVCKENWOOD Corporation.
Harley-Davidson®, Electra Glide®, Road Glide®, Street Glide®, Ultra Classic®, Tri Glide®, CVO™, Screamin Eagle® and Tour-Pak® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Harley-Davidson, Inc. and/ or its affiliates and if used or implied are for reference only. There is no affiliation between Harley-Davidson, Inc. and/or its affiliates and JVCKENWOOD Corporation and/or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Specifications subject to change without notice.