Smart things come in slim packages - as ably demonstrated by KENWOOD's new TK-2360/3360 radios, which offer top-notch performance and a rich feature set - all in a conveniently compact design. Easy to use, yet tough where it counts: IP54/55, MIL-STD weatherproofing means they never complain about the weather.
- Smaller, thinner and lighter - these radios are ideal for hooking on a belt or even slipping into a coat pocket. KENWOOD engineering advances have resulted in a compact, ergonomic design that is easy to grip and operate, even with gloved hands.
- The tough TK-2360/3360 has passed the demanding IP54/55 dust and water intrusion tests, even with the KMC-45 optional speaker microphone attached (locking bracket required). It also meets or exceeds 11 stringent MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F environmental standards, including "blowing rain".
- As an experienced audio specialist, KENWOOD can draw on decades of expertise at every step: component selection, construction, optimization, evaluation and analysis. The resulting audio performance, specially engineered for transceivers, is undeniably clearer and crisper. Just listen to the difference.
- Offering extensive frequency coverage - 70MHz for UHF - the TK-2360/3360 can accommodate a wide range of applications, making it an ideal choice for rental businesses.
- The TK-2360/3360 offers ample capacity for multiple channels or radio systems. And there is now a colorcoded channel stopper to enhance operability when using only a few channels; easy to set up, this feature limits the maximum number of channels to 4, 8 or 12.
- Output is 5W for both VHF and UHF.
- The side-mounted PF keys can be programmed for enhanced operating ease, and the new Hold feature (adjustable) doubles the number of functions at your fingertips.
- The built-in programmable voice inversion scrambler provides basic protection against casual eavesdropping.
*This function cannot be used in certain countries. Please contact your KENWOOD dealer for further information.
- QT / DQT / DTMF
FleetSync® PTT ID, SelCall
2-tone (Encode / Decode)
Built-in MDC-1200 Signaling
- For hazardous / hostile duty environments, the AUX key can be programmed for Emergency use to transmit an alert to a predetermined person or group using DTMF, FleetSync® or MDC-1200 signaling.
- This ingenious feature provides an extra layer of security for individuals who work in remote or hazardous areas. If there is a long lapse (programmable), it will sound an alert. And if the user does not respond to the alert, the TK-2360/3360 will place an emergency call to a predetermined person or group.
- The radio stun function can disable a lost or stolen radio over the air, thus eliminating security risks.
- The rotary and key controls on the TK-2360/3360 have been designed to provide the user with voiceannouncement of radio status or mode - convenient when operated undercover or in a pocket. Several languages are available.
3 new optional batteries (KNB-55L / 56N / 57L)
4-color LEDs (blue / red / green / orange)
VOX / compander / scrambler setting by channel
Time out timer
Wide / Narrow per channel
Companded audio per channel
BCL (busy channel lockout)