Few people ever find themselves in environments this harsh
A surreal world that takes noise, vibration, and temperature to the extreme, with each season, race, and circuit in a wildly different environment.
This is the world of Motorsports.
And it’s here that we face our biggest challenges.
High performance in all conditions
In the world of motorsports, you must anticipate and prepare for all possibilities.
Excuses will not be tolerated.
Motorsports sets high expectations for how our technology needs to perform.
Expectations that we surpass.
Scenarios that put our technology to the test
Many aspects of motorsports require radio, video, and audio technology.
The bigger the race, the more critical it is for the technologies to perform.
Do not blink for a moment
Specially developed onboard cameras fitted on all GT500 class (15) and GT300 class cars (6)
will capture the excitement of the race through powerful images.
These provide clear images with reduced distortion while ensuring durability in harsh environments with vibration and high heat,
and deliver the fascination and excitement of racing to motor fans.
Always Connected For Sure
The racing teams are supported by a radio system that combines expertise in the radio systems cultivated over the years with state-of-the-art technology such as high sound quality technology and information encryption and compounding technology.
Radio equipment has been playing the important role in ensuring fast and accurate communication between drivers and team staff, even in the face of shocks, vibrations, and noise never encountered in everyday life.
Continuing the challenge since 1983
- Sponsorship of the Porsche Kremer Racing team competing in the Le Mans 24-Hours endurance race
- Signed the Official Supplier agreement to supply radio communications to the McLaren F1 team
- Signed WTCC Event Partnership agreement
- Signed WTCC Official Series Partnership agreement
- Sponsorship of SUPER GT Series drivers Juichi Wakisaka, Masataka Yanagida and Takuya Izawa
- Sponsorship of SUPER GT Series
- Started providing specially developed onboard cameras for all GT500 Class cars competing in the SUPER GT Series
- Sponsorship of Modulo Drago CORSE Team in the GT300 Class of SUPER GT Series
- Sponsorship of SUPER GT Series driver Ritomo Miyata
- Signed the Official Supplier agreement for radio communication systems to MotoGP™
- Sponsorship of ARTA Team in the GT300 Class of SUPER GT Series
- Sponsorship of SUPER GT Series driver Hiroki Ohtsu
- Sponsorship of Modulo Nakajima Racing Team in the GT500 Class of SUPER GT Series
- Sponsorship of TEAM GOH in SUPER FORMULA
- Sponsorship of ARTA Team in the GT500 Class of SUPER GT Series