- Corrected the Bluetooth microphone setup.
- Improved clock function when the KTC-HR300 or KTC-HR200 (optional accessory) is connected.
- Improved playback sound quality when using ipod.
- Improved sound quality of Bluetooth Hands-Free call (using internal microphone).
- Fixed the problem that the speed of display of names in the phone book for hands-free phoning became slow.
- Fixed the problem that no station name was displayed when the KTC-HR300 (optional accessory) was connected.
- Improved stability and performance.
The firmware for the following products have been updated.
Be sure to read and follow the instructions in the "CD/USB Receiver Firmware Update Guide."
"CD/USB Receiver Firmware Update Guide (ENGLISH)" download (PDF:41KB)
Software License Agreement
You must agree to the following conditions before downloading this update program.
- A written permission from JVC KENWOOD Corp. is necessary in order to redistribute this software on your personal web page.
- Modification, alteration, translation, merging, reverse compiling, or reverse engineering of this software is prohibited.
- JVC KENWOOD Corp. is the sole owner of all copyrights and intellectual property rights of this software and accompanying manuals and other documents.
This software is not sold but licensed to the user by JVC KENWOOD Corp. The customer has ownership only of the media containing this software and the ownership of the software itself is reserved by JVC KENWOOD Corp.
- JVC KENWOOD Corp. does not guarantee the suitability of this software or its quality and function for the customer's use and will not be liable for any problems caused by the use of this software except as explicitly noted.
The customer is responsible for the selection and installation of this software as well as the result of using this software.
Model group A
Model group B
Model group C
Model group D