- Corrected the defect caused at the time of Navigation Update (only for DNX model)
- Solution of the problem with TMC unit connection (North American sales area only)
- Solution of the problem with update of the navigation firmware and map
- Solution of the problem with JPEG image rotation
- Correction of errors in writing of Hebraic texts
- Improvement of improper (too slow) operation of GUI buttons
Coping with MAP update since 2010 (MAP update problem fix)
The firmware for the following products have been updated.
Be sure to read and follow the instructions in the "2009 Navigation/Multimedia receiver Firmware Update Guide (Group C)."
"2009 Navigation/Multimedia receiver firmware update Guide (Group C)"(en) download(PDF:236KB)
Software License Agreement
You must agree to the following conditions before downloading this update program.
- A written permission from JVC KENWOOD Corp. is necessary in order to redistribute this software on your personal web page.
- Modification, alteration, translation, merging, reverse compiling, or reverse engineering of this software is prohibited.
- JVC KENWOOD Corp. is the sole owner of all copyrights and intellectual property rights of this software and accompanying manuals and other documents.
This software is not sold but licensed to the user by JVC KENWOOD Corp. The customer has ownership only of the media containing this software and the ownership of the software itself is reserved by JVC KENWOOD Corp.
- JVC KENWOOD Corp. does not guarantee the suitability of this software or its quality and function for the customer's use and will not be liable for any problems caused by the use of this software except as explicitly noted.
The customer is responsible for the selection and installation of this software as well as the result of using this software.
File "Ver1.9.0.zip" download (9.27 MB)
Please access Garmin website to download the latest software updater of navigation system.