- Corrected the defect caused at the time of Navigation Update. (only for DNX model)
Corrected the defect that antenna was not turned on because antenna control signal was not output during the use of HD Radio™.
Corrected the defect that menu screen, etc., were not correctly displayed after playing video files in PAL format.
Corrected the defect that names in phonebook list was not correctly displayed when some characters “#”, “(”, “)”, “*”, “+”, and “-” were contained in phonebook data downloaded from the cell-phone.
Corrected the defect that iPhone® connected to the receiver did not stop the playback upon receiving an incoming call.
- Supports the connection of iPod with KCA-iP301V.
- Corrected the defect caused at the time of Navigation startup. (only for DNX model)
- Corrected the defect of SIRIUS Category display. (only for North America models)
- Corrected the defect caused by connecting the satellite radio receiver to KCA-BT200. (Only for USA)
- Corrected the defect caused by playing a WMA file.
- Corrected the defect of disharmony of clock display between the 12-hour and 24-hour format. (Only for models with 24-hour clock display format)
- Bluetooth Hands Free Unit Control function.
- Scan and Random playback function of USB device.
- Scrolls the list and makes a selection by front panel knob.
- Slide show(JPEG) function.
- MPEG1 and MPEG2 file playback function of USB device.
- DivX ID display.
- HD Radio Unit (KTC-HR200) Control function. (Only for USA)
The firmware for the following products have been updated.
- DDX5032 *
- KVT-532DVD *
* DivX is available for Asian models only
Be sure to read and follow the instructions in the "2008 Navigation/Multimedia receiver Firmware Update Guide."
"2008 Navigation/Multimedia receiver firmware update Guide"(en) download(PDF:81KB)
Software License Agreement
You must agree to the following conditions before downloading this update program.
- A written permission from JVC KENWOOD Corp. is necessary in order to redistribute this software on your personal web page.
- Modification, alteration, translation, merging, reverse compiling, or reverse engineering of this software is prohibited.
- JVC KENWOOD Corp. is the sole owner of all copyrights and intellectual property rights of this software and accompanying manuals and other documents.
This software is not sold but licensed to the user by JVC KENWOOD Corp. The customer has ownership only of the media containing this software and the ownership of the software itself is reserved by JVC KENWOOD Corp.
- JVC KENWOOD Corp. does not guarantee the suitability of this software or its quality and function for the customer's use and will not be liable for any problems caused by the use of this software except as explicitly noted.
The customer is responsible for the selection and installation of this software as well as the result of using this software.
File "Ver3.2.0.zip" download (4.13MB)<
Please access Garmin website to download the latest software updater of navigation system.